Surfing Lessons Fremantle
Come on down and try Surfing Lessons Fremantle Leighton Beach.
Leighton Beach only works in our winter swells and are perfect for surfing lessons from June until October!
Surfing Lessons Fremantle is only 15 minutes drive south of Scarborough Beach. (because Scarborough Beach waves are too big to teach in winter)
We have been teaching Surfing Lessons Fremantle for over 29 years. Our coaches grew up surfing the waves here, meaning that their knowledge and years of experience of the local wave conditions are second to none.
This helps to ensure a safe surfing lesson experience for all our students.
Our 2.5 Hour Surfing Lessons Fremantle – is designed for those wanting to ‘test the waters’ with surfing, or for those looking for another thing to tick off their bucket list!
We provide warm 4mm O’Neill full Steamer Wetsuits that keep you toasty warm! And our water temp in winter is a balmy 20c (68F).
What we provide
- 2.5 Hour Surf Lesson (1.5 Hours isn’t long enough)
- Use of Surfboard & 4mm O’Neill Wetsuit
- Surf Safety & Ocean Awareness
- Instruction from a local accredited Surf Coach
- Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced
- Adults Classes 16+
- Weekend Kids Classes 12 to 15 years
- Sea Temp is a barmy 20c (70F) in winter!