Level 4+ Surf Courses Advanced Surfing Lessons
Our Level 4+ Advanced Surfing Lessons are designed for those who love surfing with us on a regular basis, and want to surf their own surfboard to catch green waves consistently learning how to read waves. (This stage in surfing can take time!)
We treat all our students as individuals, as we all need to work on our own specific surfing skills. (and problems)
Surf Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. They are extremely flexible—you pick and choose the days and times that you want to do your lessons (subject to availability).
Once a week, once a month, 4 or 5 days in a row—it’s completely up to you!
We use Rip Curl Epoxy Surfboards in our advance lessons.
- Reading waves. DON’T JUST WATCH while everyone else catches waves…
- Continue to work on your consistency catching and riding unbroken waves.
- More practice on your forehand and backhand bottom turns, the most important turn is a good bottom turn; this sets up your next turn.
- We will provide a board to suit the conditions if your surfboard is to small or to big for the day.
- Keep working on your duck dives and turtle rolls. Never throw your surfboard and dive under a wave again.
- We will teach you the ‘STOKE” – love of surfing so that you can confidently say “I am a SURFER! and I will surf for the rest of my life”
We have regular customers who surf with us on most weekends because they love what we do…which is have heaps of fun!
What we provide
- 4 or 5 x 2.5 Hour Advanced Surf Lessons
- Six Months to use your Surf Lessons
- Flexible Lesson – days and times (bookings Essential)
- Use of a our Epoxy and Fibreglass Surfboards
- We have many surfboards to suit all conditions
- Surfboard types – Funboards, Hybrids, Mini -Mals & Shortboards
- We teach you as an Individual! Personal tips.
- Instruction from our experienced Surf Coaches