Adult 4 x 2.5 Hr Lessons $200 per Person
Adult 5 x 2.5 Hr Lessons $250 per Person
Our Level 3 Surf Course is designed for those who have completed level two and want to get the right tips to catch green waves consistently.
We treat all our students as individuals, as we all need to work on our own specific surfing skills by the Level 3 Surf Course.
Surf Courses are valid for four months from date of purchase. They are extremely flexible – you pick and choose the days and times that you want to your lessons (subject to availability).
Once a week, once a month or four / five days in a row – it’s completely up to you!
Level 3 Surf Course Outline:
- Level 3 Surf Course – Advanced wave negotiation.
- We will work on your consistency catching and riding unbroken waves.
- We will practice your forehand and backhand bottom turns, and work on generating speed on the waves.
- Learn about riding different types of boards to suit the conditions and the advantages of having a quiver.
- Work on your duck dives and turtle rolls. This will help you save energy and get out the back faster, so you can surf for longer!
- We will teach you the concept of top turns. These are an important part of surfing, to help you go faster and reach for the sky!
We use Rip Curl Fibreglass Surfboards in our advanced Levels
What we provide
- 4 or 5 x 2.5 Hour Intermediate Lessons
- Four Months to use your Surf Lessons
- Flexible Lesson – days and times (bookings Essential)
- Use of a our Epoxy and Fibreglass Surfboards
- We have many surfboards to suit all conditions
- Surfboard types – Fish, Hybrids, Mini -Mals & Shortboards
- We teach you as an Individual! Personal tips.
- Instruction from our experienced Surf Coaches